HybridZ

Fa Fa Fa Freezing!!!

EvilRufusKay

I`ve done some serious insulating in my garage to help keep it warm this winter. I remember when I first moved here the garage had no insulation, and my 150000 btu heater wouldn`t even take the chill off.

Now it will cook me out. Next on the agenda is to get my new furnace plumbed in and running.

in the garage I am building, I am planning plenty of insulation, and a small antique coal heater to keep it warm. Of course in AL, I will use it about 4 times a year.

When I was sooooo much younger I found that beer coolers (those foam things that surround the bottle) will stop them from freezing so fast. Now I’m getting arthritis in my fingers from a misspent youth of twisting ice cold bolts.

Guest HBskinheadZ

Shorts and sandles in my garage last night with the door open. :lol: I dont mean to rub it in, it is warmer here. I am orig from upstate NY so I know cold, but we have our own kinda cold weather out here and turning up the heat will get you in trouble. :weird: