HybridZ

I found a great way to remove body hair, faster than wax

auxilary

and shaving.

step 1. acquire a 1,300F* heat gun to remove gummy sound deadening at harbor freight tools for 12.57

step 2. have morbid curiosity and redneck mentality to see how warm it really gets

step 3. following step 2, do a really quick temp check with your hand. The hair should now be gone

and no, I'm not trying that on my nuts.

[

and no, I'm not trying that on my nuts.

Oh cmon, just a second or two.

I love harbor freight, I swear the prices are so cheap that the steel that the tools are made of should cost more by the pound than for what they sell it for.

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Hey, fire is a good way to remove hair. I have successfully removed a good amount of arm hair and most of my eyebrows from various pyro experiences. :lol:

The real question is...did the heat gun also fulfill its intended purpose? Well that and would it work for back hair? :D

What IS the intended propose of a heat gun? It’s sort of like the use of duct tape…used for everything but ducts. Now that might work on back hair… :lol:

The real question is...did the heat gun also fulfill its intended purpose? Well that and would it work for back hair? :D

What IS the intended propose of a heat gun? It’s sort of like the use of duct tape…used for everything but ducts. Now that might work on back hair… :lol:

I move that we suspend this man from the forum until he provides sound clips of that car of his. :shock: