HybridZ

Let's make Tim240Z cry like a little girl

auxilary

No, no, NO!

I keep from going insane by thinking that 1) Perhaps the damage occurred on the track, and 2) It shoudn't be totalled, I don't think. I sincerely hope the matching luggage wasn't inside when the wreck occurred, or my #1 rationalization probably wasn't true...

Scott

Hate to say it, but i think the car looks better now.. haha. I love the technical aspects of that car, but i hate the styling. I didnt like the f50 at all either, however, the f40 might be my favorite car of all time, go figure.

Anyway, if i had one it would probably be a matter of time before it looked like that, i know a couple twisty mountain passes around here that id love to do a f40/50/enzo test drive on.

How do you crash a car such that the body panels fall off, without really getting bent, except a tiny bit on their outer edges?

I gotta admit, the writing on the windscreen looks genuine. I suppose there could be some other reason for there to be writing on there though. Then again, the edge of the window looks a little dodgy up there where the writing is....