HybridZ

Above and beyond the regular exhaust tip

auxilary

Guest bastaad525

OMFG!!! Me and a friend of mine were JUST SAYING like two days ago... like... why aren't there funny shaped exhaust tips like that! He was saying that we should make like star shaped or other funky shaped tips and that we'd be rich... LOL but someone beat us to it! crazy.

how does anybody NOT know what hello kitty looks like? that crap has been plastered all over everything for years and years.

on a different note, I would like to get an exhaust tip shaped like under dog! that would be...umm...

something?! thats for sure.

-S

Guest goldraven
The only reason i know what it looks like is my mom collects all kinds of hello kitty stuff. :lol:

Andrew

awwww c'mon man, we are all friends here...be honest!

LOL That looks kinda like the hello Kitty.

Andrew

i dunno whats funnier.. the exhaust or that you know what hello kitty looks like..

mike

You obviously don't have kids.

I also know the names of all the Wiggles and the colors of each of the telletubbies.

Big Hug!!!

I can sympathize there!! I also know the names and technical specialties of ALL the Rescue Heroes, all the Bob the Builder Characters etc.....and yes, Tinky Winky is gay for sure :D

Tim