HybridZ

ZG Flares ZG Flares ZG Flares!!!

240Z_Master

I just got some from classicdatsun a few days ago, pretty good quality. I think he just had some more made recently, so if you want some better order it now or you'll have to wait a few weeks for him to get some more made.

There was a group buy on flares a year ago or so IIRC. We missed the boat. I would like some, but am running REALLY tight on my budget right now (see my posts about JSK brakes for more details about where my $$$ went). Still, if you can gather enough people to make a significant dent in the retail price, I might be interested.

Jon

I have seen the Carbon Fiber ZGs around somewhere, I think i'de rather get those. Since I got my full refund on some wheels I ordered that never came in, I think i'm going to spend a pretty penny on some JDM Watanabe's. 15x9 front, 16x9.5 rear. That would be a pretty penny but with carbon fiber ZG flares..yumm...

LET ME KNOW!

Guest Drewz

Les' product is friggin awesome for fit and finish. I wish I had known about the CF or I would have even payed double for that. Oh well, still like what I got.

• 6 months later...
Oh man' date=' Carbon Fiber ZG flares? I'll buy those if someone is making them.

Those would add like zero weight to the car, and be strong as heck![/quote']

I was talking to Les about them a while back, and he mentioned that he was making them, but was having fitment problems, like the mold didn't come out right, after that, I never heard from the guy again, I'll give him a call.

But any of you Aussies out there know of where I can get some? I've seen them in Japan.

From what I remember, these are in CF

087.jpg

It's funny how with the CF tail panel thread going,and all the CF hood orders I've been taking via e-mail,that no one has thought maybe Vintage Tech Z might have those ?? :?:

Well fellas,guess what ?, molds have been ready for over 4 years ! :wink: So just let me know via e-mail if your interested ....they won't be much more than MSA or Classic Datsun sells there standard ZG fiberglass ones, so let me know.......

I also have molds for the 2-piece G-nose,but ask me about those via e-mail as well..........thanks,Vince

ever so slightly off topic (but really not...) :?

http://www.rockyauto.co.jp/ this is the site the pic of the above z came from... go check it out' date=' you'll be lost for an hour. tons of insane z's, old skylines, and 95% are hybrids. :shock:[/quote']

I damn near fell of my seat every single time I browsed that website.

Guest kustom240

http://www.rockyauto.co.jp/ this is the site the pic of the above z came from... go check it out' date=' you'll be lost for an hour. tons of insane z's, old skylines, and 95% are hybrids. :shock:[/quote']

These cars are for sale!??! Anyone have any idea how much they're listing them for?

These cars are for sale!??! Anyone have any idea how much they're listing them for?

No clue but they're all in Japan