HybridZ

where are all the 'old' guys?

Tim240z

Is 43 enough to be an old guy? WetTowed the Z over to SanMarcos this after noon for interior Rino-liner coating spray. The prep was a _itch to get all that old tar-like mat up. Will post picts soon. The roll cage is welded in and looks good. lots of progress to report. The exhaust is a work of art. Pick it up tomorrow afternoon. Very exciting!

Guest ON3GO

sleeper-Z has been missing too so has Nic-Rebel450CA, Georgia Flash 75V8, Brad D, and alot of others..

i guess they have lives now... or running Z's lol

mike

Guest comeandzpa

Last I saw I thought BLKMGK had either been booted or left himself. I found a bunch of old posts while searching and all his posts said "DELETED" and nothing else. Maybe a moderator could either verify that or tell me its none of my business? Either way...

Guest Simon
IM only 55 so IM still young at least ' date=' the wife says I have not aged since I was 19, Im still looking at building faster cars and looking for faster women

[/quote']

At 55 thats good to hear... Im 22 in 15 days and I whought i was getting old

Last I saw I thought BLKMGK had either been booted or left himself. I found a bunch of old posts while searching and all his posts said "DELETED" and nothing else. Maybe a moderator could either verify that or tell me its none of my business? Either way...
AFAIK, he is still in good standing...after all, he is one of the 'founding' members.....

Tim

Sleeping. Doing much sleeping.

Well, my son is better. gonna be here in a week for the summer.

I still don't have a Z, and probably won't until next year, when my son gets my Tacoma for getting his license and I get my 90's 300zx.

Still in Vancouver.

Still post sometimes.

So how is everybody on here? does anyone know who I am anymore?

Well, besides Tim and Alex!

Al

... does anyone know who I am anymore?

Well' date=' besides Tim and Alex!

Al[/quote']

Of course!

Good to hear that your son is doing well. Is your band still active? Any shows planned this summer?

BTW - I know Lone got out of the Z scene all together, but has anyone heard from/about him lately? I miss his humor...