HybridZ

What are you guys using for a PHOTOSHOP program?

80LS1T

I would like to get a photoshop program for my computer to see what my car would look like with certain mods. What are you guys using for a program? I am a very quick learner when it comes to computer stuff so I dont need the most basic photoshop but I also dont what a professional version that has a gazillion extra features that I will never use. I just want to change the colors, add different wheels, add body components......stuff like that.

Thanks,

Guy

Oh and where did you get it?

Uh.. Photoshop.

Now is there anywhere I can download a free version or should I just go down to Best Buy and get a copy? I will probably stick with photoshop just due to the fact that a lot of guys on this board have it and would be able to help me if I had questions. Are there multiple versions? If so which one should I get?

Thanks,

Guy :D

Guest Phailure

If you're a student, try going for educational versions of software... its alot cheaper. I'm using full version of adobe PS 7.0 though.

Guest iskone

One more thing use Kazza for cracks/hacks only, but scan anything you DL before you open it.

If you have any questions about how to use DC++ ask me and I'll help

Yeah I found that Adobe site last night and I was quite shocked at the price tag on that full Photoshop CS! I was like "hmmmmmmm nope dont need that!" :shock::lol:

Maybe I can get an older version of photoshop? Im going to go check it out tomorrow.

As for downloading of a file sharing program...I would really rather not. I havent had much luck with Kazaa especially! I hate Kazaa, nothing but viruses if you ask me!

Guy

Yep, Photoshop is the answer. I've got 6.0 and 7.0, both of which are good enough for what you are talking about. I got mine for a couple hundred bucks from the University of Oregon bookstore using a friend's student discount. That's the cheapest way to get it!!