HybridZ

Nissan Sylvia Promotional Vehicle

RacerX

My only concern would be when it came time to pay at the toll booth - wrong side!!! I guess I could just roll the window down and throw the money at the toll taker.

RacerX

All you need to do is carry around one of those plastic clamping dinosour heads on a stick things, and just jab that thing out the window with a jaw full of change. although that might be considered assault in some states. :lol:

RacerX you are so lucky. Many teenagers would do almost anything for that car. Your detailing looks good, keep us posted on the progress. Be honest though isn't fun to assemble fast cars that you don't have to pay for. After everything you contribute to that car you should be entitled to a test drive. Although I'd feel :twisted: in that scenario I too would be obedient with what someone told be since odds are I'd be bound to get something out of the labor, like a test drive :D .

Are the taillights on that S15 partly LED?

Spec- R! Whoa up to now all I thought existed was Spec-V like the Sentra and Nismo packages.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PROJECTRB240SX

TWO WORDS FOR DRIVING THAT CAR LEGALLY: "TRUNK MONKEY"

OTHER THAN THAT ITS NOT LEGALLY POSSIBLE YET.... THERE HAVE BEEN NO SUFFICENT CRASH TESTS DONE AND THE EPA HASEN'T BEEN ABLE TO EMISSIONS TEST IT.

I love the s15, sure it has grand prix looking tailights but look at how they go into those quarters! An importer buddy of mine registered something like that jdm and in nevada because it was a "kit car"-like that one is right?

Hey from your guys responses i assume you dont have many silvias over there? but dont you have the same car' date=' (same body shape) but with a 2.4l? the 240sx or something?

just curious

thanks

cz[/quote']

yes we do but we never got the S15 model.

ended with the S14 here in 1998.

mike

• 2 months later...

I am amazed to see/read that different parts of the world take on different makes and models of cars. Here in NZ I would see 4 maybe 5 different S15 when travelling to work each day but I would only see a 240/260z or even a 280zx once every few months. NZ gets a lot of used JDM imports so we have all kinds of cars on the road of the Japanese type. Basically if it is Japanese and 1990's or higher there will be truck loads (no boat loads) on the road or in the dealers. Any thing older has been junked or is a mint car that is never seen during rush hour. Example brand new Rx8 is $45000 USD but a JDM import with 3000kms and about 1 year old $28000 USD.

Guest magnadyne
yes we do but we never got the S15 model.

ended with the S14 here in 1998.

mike

Actually, we never got the Silvia. We got a 240SX. Like was said earlier - the same body, but with a 2.4L 155hp NA loser truck motor. (KA24DE)

ON3GO is right that they stopped sending the 240SX over after 98. We didn't even get a watered down version of the S15!

That's why people like me don't stand for that and swap in an SR20DET.

I had to opt for the S15 version. ;)

I will never forgive the US for not letting those kind of cars over. :mad:

Actually' date=' we never got the Silvia. We got a 240SX. Like was said earlier - the same body, but with a 2.4L 155hp NA loser truck motor. (KA24DE)

ON3GO is right that they stopped sending the 240SX over after 98. We didn't even get a watered down version of the S15!

That's why people like me don't stand for that and swap in an SR20DET.

I had to opt for the S15 version. ;)

I will never forgive the US for not letting those kind of cars over. :mad:[/quote']

SR20 is great but i rather have the KA.. but not many ppl have the S15 drivetrain in there S13-14 cars here in the states.

mike