HybridZ

Huge Part of the Project is COMPLETE!!!!

EvilRufusKay

BTW Dan I did not cut out the sections for the headlight syet because I may use a different type of light. The glass cuts / mills very easy with a angle grinder. I wanted to leave it alone until I decide what lights I will use. :D Suggestions? 8)

Thought you might have that in mind. :wink:

I had an idea I never pursued because I couldn't find one in the junk yard. There was a particular body style of Toyota Celica that had two big and two little headlights (little ones on the inside) Kind of shaped like Taurus headlights. I thought they might fit inside the Datsun buckets and give it a unique look. Just a thought. Maybe they crash more Celicas in your neck of the woods?

I had an idea I never pursued because I couldn't find one in the junk yard. There was a particular body style of Toyota Celica that had two big and two little headlights (little ones on the inside) Kind of shaped like Taurus headlights. I thought they might fit inside the Datsun buckets and giveit a unique look

JUST FYI...

The Celica's Dan is refering to are 94-99 (maybe another year or two in there), My wife has one and I can take measurments and pic's is you are interested. FWIW Fun little car.