HybridZ

So, Who The Heck Are You?

Scottie-GNZ

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Auxilary, look at the side windows, it does look a little bit like a Z car. And man, would I ever like a huffer sticking out of the hood like that!--interestingly enough, that is a fake blower in the movie, apparently, but the engine is a 351 ci Ford V8 and is apparently so powerful it doesn't need a real blower! Wow, maybe I should switch over to the Ford camp... icon_biggrin.gif

Davy

quote:

Originally posted by Andrew Bayley:

So, ahem...

Mike, Davy, Pete...

We are waiting!

Andrew,

Hey, I have no digital camera here! Seriously, if Auxilary reads this and then comes over and snaps a shot of me, cool! I have nothing to hide, especially since I look like Mel Gibson...well maybe not icon_biggrin.gif

BTW, Andrew, by the time my mug gets in here, no one will really care anymore! lol

Davy

Davy

Peternell, to answer your question, no I don't use paintshop that often. I put the two pics together so I could email them to my mom. (Slow modem) These were taken after 12 weeks of hard work. I lost 33lbs of flab and she lost 28lbs.

P.S. I bet you just asked me that to see if I would post more pics of her!!! icon_wink.gif

Well, would that be a bad thing?

I'd post a photo of me but can't cause: ah it would violate national security, er ah people would confuse me with James Bond (early Sean Connery) or all the women of the HybridZ bunch would see it and well I'd be REAL busy, but hey you guys would have lots of free time and $ then.

Well the real reason, the computer crashes every time I load the disc from the camera. Kinda like the modern day "crackin' the lense problem"

Don, your pic has to be on a computer that is accessible on the Internet. If it is, then the URL is "address" for anyone on the Internet to get to it. If it is not on a computer on the Internet, maybe someone here will volunteer to load it up for you.

One week, 75 responses and a lot of enthusiasm and fun. Certainly exceeded my expectations but some surprises were expected and I imagine, for some, mine was icon_biggrin.gif. I hope my initial post did not hurt anyone feelings. First thing that comes to mind when they say a man is crowned, is that he is bald. Kevin, when I see your posts full of statistics and formulas, I immediately think about that commercial with the guys that invented the Internet. Come to think of it, which one in that commercial was Gore? icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif