HybridZ

What did you get you spouse/signifigant other for Christmas?

dsommer

Title says it all...

My sweetie is getting:

(she really wanted this!!!)

Dremel tool the one with 5,000 attachments

Shiatsu (sp) massager.

Diamond watch.

I got a remodeled garage, so, well I get nothing (oh I did buy an LSD for the Z haha)

Post up folks, lets see how many of our "signifigant others" read the posts on HybridZ, I know mine doesn't or I'd be in deep dodo for the LSD "thingy".

Hope everybody has a safe and happy holiday season.

Oh BTW I think I got a new job for Christmas, I've got an offer!!!! YES.

David

well im really REALLY on a tight budget but i got my dad this pretty cool stainless steel toothpick thingy, he loves his tooth picks lol. also got him a Z06 model to match his car, and one thing i wont have money for, but will get for him in a few weeks his that Z06 badge plate thingy for the back of his car, i have about 80 bucks saved up for it but need abit more.

for my mom im looking still lol.. she is hard to buy for and she hates it when i get her something.

no girl friend/wife so im sorta lucky lol..

mike

wow.. tis the season to be angry.. fa la la la la.. f@$K you too eh? :lol: heh.. I still have to get my girlfriend something.. I HAD something.. but I have to return it cause her mom got her something similar.. shite.. two days left and I'm drawing a blank.. she said she wanted a vacume.. HA! Like I'm gona be a dink and buy my girl a VACUME... crap..

Damn, you guys are in hurtin shape.

I got my wife some clothes, DVD's, and a new hairdryer. (a quiet one!:D)

I still have to come up with something else... maybe a watch, because the one she wears to work looks like hell and the battery just died the other day. (nice timing)

If you're in the market for a vac cleaner I'd recommend the DYSON it rocks!!! My wife swore by her Panasonic till we got the Dyson. We vaccumed (sp) the bedroom floor like 10 times and it was still picking up "stuff" from the carpet (we have 2 dogs) it really "sucks" like no other vac AND you never have to buy bags for it $$$. Absoluty awsome IMO.

d

Guest Magnum Rockwilder

I got my wife a Supertrapp stainless steel exhaust for her GSXR 750, some lingerie, girly bath products(bath oils, fancy soap, etc), and a huge bag full of junk food. I usually set aside about a grand for her every year. It's cheap insurance, LOL.

OK, Those of you who have met my wife... DO NOT LAUGH...

I am getting my wife some gift certificates for clothing to the tune of about $600 (I gave up on buying cloths for her myself, since finding sizes that FIT someone so small has become impossible!), a new Cam Corder (WE'll both use it) AND I'm paying for Lipo for her in January... My wife is five feet tall weighs about 103# (That is not a typo) and other than this small Tummy bulge, still has the body of a 16 year old... However, this tummy bulge has completely ruined her confidence in her appearance... Child birth X2 has finally caught up after 17 years.

Silly to some, but I live with her and getting to see her disrobed is an ordeal lately... Turn out the lights and all is fine... Keep them on and she ain't undressing!

Merry, happy and all that...

Mike

Got my wife a gold watch with mother-of-pearl face. (She has not had a watch since the house was robbed in Feb. I only wish I could replace her pearls $$$$$.)

Also got her a Palm Zire 31 and a 1Gb SD card. It will play mp3's and after the first of the year, I am going to look at some software for it that will let her do her grading and such with it and sync with the software her school uses.

If you are going to buy a Vacuum for your SO, get her a Roomba (http://www.irobot.com/consumer/). My step mom got one for her birthday, and we are giving my mother-in-law one for christmas. My wife wants one for her birthday (Feb). At least with it, you are reducing the amount of work she has to do.

Christmas is already out of the bag at my house. My wife got a nice widescreen TV with a DVD player for the bedroom so she doesn't have to watch Thomas the Train every night (we have a toddler). I got tons of parts for my Velo Rossa project. Wiring harness, mirrors, trunk hinges, headlight covers, AND (this bums me out) a 150 shot NX wet kit for the LS1. I'm bummed because my wife said, "no way am I riding in the car with that!" I tried to explain that nitrous doesn't just blow up like she has seen in the movies. I guess it was too early, maybe next year. So, I sold the kit.

Most exciting is a wooden train set for my son. I assembled most of it last night. He is going to flip! We can't wait to give it to him.

Most exciting is a wooden train set for my son. I assembled most of it last night. He is going to flip! We can't wait to give it to him.

Is it the table kind with the wooden tracks...for the TtTE characters? I gave my kid that 2 years ago and he LOVED IT!!!!!

This year I got my son this:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=90767

Miniature version of the High Performance aluminum racing US General Jack with "Rapid Pump" feature really lifts 110 lbs. to maximum height. This jack is a working model of the original US General racing jack. Constructed out of blue anodized' date=' precision-machined, high strength aircraft aluminum billet.[/quote']

It works really well (after I filled it with oil)....he always wants to play with my jack when I am under the car :shock: