HybridZ

help with wide body kit

Guest bindiman99

Guest bindiman99

There is a wide body kit I am looking for and was hoping that someone here could tell me who makes it or now someone who can. Here is a link to the pic that has it. Its under other z pics about half way down the page. It is red with monza side graphics on it. I found other pics of the same car on the net listing it as a awd 240z. Obviously its a true s30 right hand drive. I just think this kit is hot and really want one. Any help would be appreciated. thanx

http://ecahost.com/280z/zpics.html more pics here

japz2.jpg

About how much would it be to pay someone to reproduce that body kit? Anyone have custom body parts made before?

That depends on how you want it. You could bring your car to someone and have them do it to your car or have someone make a body kit and ship that to you for installation. Its really up to you. By far the cheapest solution would be to make it yourself. Its really not that hard to do, just make a couple of practice projects and do a bit of research first and you'll be all set.

• 1 year later...
Guest alex280z

Does Anybody Know How Much That Jim Cooke Body Kit Goes For

And Im Trying To Find Stock Looking Fiberglass Or Carbon, Does Anyone Know Of Anything

• 1 month later...

Alex280z was looking for this kit:http://www.jimcookracing.com/catalog/page21.html

which is different from the imsa kit offered in that thread. They don't have any pricing information online, but here is the contact info for Jim Cook Racing:

o E-mail: jcrsandy@aol.como Phone: 562-431-4605o Fax: 562-430-1402o Mail: Jim Cook Racing 5450 Katella Ave., #107 Los Alamitos, CA 90720

• 1 month later...