HybridZ

Nice Hybrid Z on eBay

I agree. The speaker location and this was more than likely a manual Z in its first life. But, it is still a very sweet Z. Also, are those hood pins ? The hood latch is moved over for firewall space, so is this a JTR or MSA engine mount?

Also, are those hood pins ? The hood latch is moved over for firewall space, so is this a JTR or MSA engine mount?

Probably not a JTR and it is very difficult to tell---even though the engine seems way back, it still uses the mechanical fuel pump which does not work per JTR spec. Also, I can't see any AL spacers in the engine compartment.

I, for one, am glad this was posted again--I must have missed the first posting of this car!

Davy

Thanks Davy...

I really do like the looks of that Hood' date=' though...I'll keep looking.[/quote']

Perhaps it is a MAS (not necessarily MSA) hood. I have not done any business with MAS, but I think some other members like Mikelly has.

I agree that the hood looks great! I have the Reaction Research Subtle Z hood and I like it, but I wish the cowl was at least an inch taller. Meaner is better :mrgreen:

Davy

Guest SC457A

the hood looks kinda similar to my hood which i bought from Jim Cook racing.

although it looks a little taller than mine, and the center isn't as straight as mine is... i want one though.