HybridZ

I thought cow tipping was funny.....

b16crx

In collage every day I went home me and my buddy would turn a guy’s Mini sideways in his parking space. On the last week he parked it side ways for spite… so we made it straight.

This is just too extreme… not very smart at all.

Me and a few friends moved another's first-gen. bug from his parking space in front of his house to his porch. He was surprised when he got back: "Dude, WTF?" Of course, it was a substantial porch and we had to take the thing apart and reassemble...idle hands? With the easily removable stuff taken off (engine, bonnets, doors, wheels), we five guys could move it up the stairs.

Pat

Guest Aaron

Heard a story several years ago about a local HS football team that went to one of their coaches home one night, carried his old bug into his yard and flipped it on its roof.

Another story I heard, a dad found out about his son hotdogging one weekend. When the boy got home and went to bed, the dad used a chain hoist hooked to a large tree limb and lifted the drive wheels of the car off the ground and locked them with a pad lock.

Does everyone in Canada have one of those? All the posters are from there. We used to move a friends Mini around, never on it's side.

The little things are everywhere. Mercedes sells them. Dirt cheap and they take thirteen bucks in gas to fill. They fill them every second week on an hour commute, one way.

The little buggers scoot along faster than traffic on the four lane.

Life’s good untill you wonked by an SUV and then it’s like being in a shopping cart.

I want a Smart Roadster! well, that is if I'm forced to get a fuel efficient car ...the way its looking that might not be too far off! I already cant afford to fill up my gas tank! I think last time I did it it cost me $35 for a 18gal tank! I'm going to have to ask for a raise this summer!

I've had my car vandalized before and it's not fun. Dealing with the police, insurance, repair shops, oh it's a headache. It wasn't as severe as rolling it but I was pissed. and if anger is proportional with damage, I think I would've had a heart attack!

Guest DoTheDrew888

At a friend of mine's school they did a prank like that. They got into the cafeteria at night and assembled a truck. I dont think it had the engine in it though. Anyway, they stripped all the bolts so that the truck couldnt be taken back apart haha. I think he said that the administration had to get the thing cut into pieces so they could get it out.

Guest goldraven

Car rotating I find to be a mildly acceptable prank, as long as nothing is truely hurt...I'd get a good laugh out of it if it were to happen to me...but honestly, car tipping, thats totally immature.

I'd like to add that it really is frustrating when people try to "confirm" that cow tipping is impossible, for example Myth Busters. I've personally done it, and its hillarious, just bring some good running shoes.

Nick

When I was in high school (the dark ages) a couple of my friends were into bugs. For a senior prank, one weekend, they disassembled a VW, carried it over the school roof to a courtyard, and re-assembled it. On Monday morning there was a fully operational VW bug in our school courtyard. After they got caught (easy, as they were the only ones into bugs in school) they actually started it and drove around in a circle in the courtyard before disassembling it again.

Geez........these stories bring up memories,too funny.

: I was 16 working two jobs through the Summer to buy parts for my Z which was in the paint shop. I picked up an old Super Beetle for a driver for 200$ to get me by.

One day I managed to park in a spot where three motorcycle guys always seemed to claim. They got their panties in a wad and had about 10 of them high center the bug on a big median curb ! So when I left to go to my next job of course I was late and pissed !

I told a Bike mechanic neighbor about it and he came up with a friend and we dissasembled all three crotch rockets down to the heads and left them carefully piled up and mixed up them ALL up but good !!

Ok yes, it did cause a fistfight but those jerks NEVER messed with anyones property again I'm sure !I believe in tough Love.Spare the rod ...your kid breaks the law ! lol.

Don't be Hatin'..............Vinny 8)

Guest Battle Pope

Reminds me of my friend's senior prank... It doesn't have anything to do with cars, but they found an old KFC bucket at a sign junkyard, put it in the courtyard and filled it with sand. Took a 3-person work crew all day to get that thing out of there.