HybridZ

electric turbo

Guest Anonymous

Guest greimann

No, send the $$$ to me! :D

Seriously, that is a boat bilge ventilation blower that someone is selling to idiots through hyped up advertising text. There is zero technical merit to any claim of "boost". The dude is even lying about the CFM because they are rated at 170, not 450. See Boat U.S. catalog page below:

http://www.boatus-store.com/icatalog/C507.asp

Guest Anonymous

haha man parts from a boat al those things are crap such as the "tornado" and stuff but i never bought into those but this one seemed to make the most effort at actually doing something.

maybe if he showed some test results such as a dyno sheet or time slips but ya you guys are right

Just to add something to the equation:

My Dad used those things (3 inch I think) on his brake ducts on the racing car (600hp road racing V8) and said that they did help cool the brakes through the slow twisties (exactly where you would need extra air flow over the calipers/rotors).

Tim

Hey just pile your money up on the floor and set it on fire.

I sent one of those loosers an email once telling him he ought to be ashamed of himself for taking advantage of people and asking him how he sleeps at night.

Got no response. Anytime it is a private auction, be weary.

His other 'offers' are as beautiful as the head fans....

"This simple mod tricks your cars computer into thinking that colder air is entering the engine. Colder air = more HP. Your engines timing will advance and you should get 20 HP depending on how many mods you already have on your car. This is simple to do. This will not hurt your motor in any way. This works on stock cars and modded cars."

Apparently they've worked out a way to make hot air think it's cold! Amazing stuff! And it works on just about any car!

Can the cold fusion propulsion kit be far behind? :eek:

Nice job rooting out yet another Ebay hammerhead. malebitchslap.gif

I`m suprised that nobody on ebay has tried to sell the blower from the valve cover of the zx`s as a turbo. they look at least as convincing as these other pieces of crap. nono.gif

The concept of the "Tornado" would be fine, if it weren`t for all of the obstructions that would disturb the swirling air flow. ex. mass air sensor, throttle plates, intake manifold, and the valves to mention a few.