HybridZ

Gotta 10 SEC RUN TONIGHT!!!

Corzette

Finally, first run got a 10.98 then a 10.97! Only managed a 7.01 in the 1/8th and a trap of only 122.78 tops. A little wierd but got no traction trying to launch and spray so I just hit it after the launch. Well its been done so must plan a 9 sec ride in the next few years! This is addicting. Ill post the slip tomorrow!!!! What a rush,,,,,

Terry

Terry,

Congratulations on your 10 second runs. I knew it was just a matter of time before you did it. You should be proud of your achievement because there aren't many street driven cars that can run those numbers.:-D

Yes, now it's on to the 9 second zone. Too bad you have to wait until you come back from your trip before that goal can become a reality.:x

Hanns

Whew! Thanks guys I cant tell you how happy I am and didnt break anything. It all came from the help and support I have recieved over the years with Hybridz.org! I promote the hell out of all of you and its paying off. We have three Hybrids here now and a forth coming! People really like these cars! I had people taking pics all night long and looking at the ride. I tell everyone to logon to this site to get more info on the possibilities! My 10 sec pass was against a bike that ran 11.1. Its a little dark but can be lightened up on the player. He said to me "Damn dude WTF"? It was fun! Now I have to think about putting her away....SOOOOOOO SAD!!!! Or maybe one more week! Well gotta go to work! Oh I made a vid from inside the car too but have to transfer it to MPG! Talk to ya guys later. Oh Datsun 510 I was trying real hard to run a 10.964 but fell short! I am not worthy!!! lol. Later guys!

Terry

• 8 months later...

Hey guys I know this is an old thread....but made me sad to read it again and see all the support given...man this site really rocks and I appreciate all of you. May all of you at HybridZ have a great 2006 and I hope all of your goals become reality!!!!! God Bless!

Terry