HybridZ

GLENN280ZX - How'd you run 12.2?

Jersey

Wow and this is N/A so no turbo? My 83 zx weighed 2480 completly stripped, had 300hp and 400lb tq @ 18psi, 1.9 60ft with 225/60 bfgoodrich sports and i'm considered by my friends a fairly good driver. All I was able to run was 12.4-12.7 @ 110mph. Good times.

Ted

Hey Scottie, i was smelling that same odor! lol. I say if he doesn't respond to this or can't back it up in any way, he should be removed from the timeslip database. This way, it moves me up one spot. HAHAHA. Send me the scan if you want and i'll see if i can make it legible and send it back to ya to post. Jersey@cptclabs.com

Guest Aaron

I think he is short changing himself on HP. By Scottie-GNZ's formula, he has about 326hp, but that 60 foot is incredible. I guess the key to a great launch is the "1 3/4 HEARDER".

Maybe I am cixelsyd and it actually says 2.10 for an NA 280ZX on street radials. Seems logical.

That would make sense because then he would have run a 22.1 qt mile instead of 12.2 You never now though maybe he forgot to mention his 400 shot of NOS and 12ft wing that aids in aerodynamics:twisted:

Yep I was wondering the same thing but being a gentleman I am......also since Im a little jealous about other cars, why is there a 510 and Gazelle in the timeslip database? Isnt this a Z board? Seems a bit inappropriate dont ya think? And yes Im jealous, at least I admit it!

Terry

OUCH! That one hurt, maybe he did miss enter it and now that he is tared and feathered is too embarrassed to come forward. I don't know I guess I am feeling sympathetic today!

Mike

Wolves? :D

I can buy a 12.27 @ 114 making it a very hot NA setup but a 1.2 60' on street radials is not only not believable, it is impossible to do. 1.2 60' are made by 8-sec cars. Either a typo or the track timer was broken putting the entire timeslip in question.

Good suggestion Richard.

No problem Scottie. Maybe there should be seperate timeslip databases like, one for "other than Z's" and maybe another like "other than L28" LOL. That would put me higher on the list :) I still think 2800lb and 285hp N/A, a 12.27 might be a bit hard to come by. I hope he does come foward and prove us all wrong but, i may bet against it.