HybridZ

Some new pics of the RB25 280z

J Taylor

Very nice swap!

I'm exactly where you are right now with my 7M swap. I had the car down for 3 years, and am now able to drive it around with no boost. Expect to have intercooler piping within a week and will post more info up at that time.

Congrats on getting to this point. Hope to see a full detailed list of your mods.

Thanks. Actually been driving it around town the past few days with no exhaust. It's a blast to drive' date=' even with no boost.....especially after sitting in the garage for 3 years. lol

JT[/quote']

Thats a beautiful car JT !! What a sweet RED too ! You won't be seen by any cops in that (snicker,snort)

Have a friend video that beast as soon as your turbo and tuned so we can hear it and drool !

.............Vinny 8)

Thanks for the compliments. Got the exhaust on now and it is definately a unique sound with the header and all. Sounds a little like a wrx at low revs but just screams under boost around 6k-7k.

EvilRufusKay: It had a turbo L28 in it before making 360+ whp. Roll bar is a S&W put in by a local place.

S15 200sx owner: Turbo is a big T04 kahuna. It is a series 1 rb25.

Once it is fully tuned and running more boost I'm sure there will be videos of it. Come to the next SEZ event and see it in person. :)

JT