HybridZ

Vanity license plate ideas. Post'em!

Guest JAMIE T

Guest JAMIE T

Sometimes I will just be sitting eating dinner or driving to work and a new plate idea will pop into my head. I wanted to start a thread for us HybridZer's to look to for inspiration. Me first!

My old plate on "The '71 formerly known as Goldmember"

TWSTED 6

My old plate from my 10 sec Mustang

C URFEAR

Some I've been thinking about for the RB26/240Z

SIANORA

SETUOUT

ITSA 6

JUSTA 6

HIGHPSI

DORIFTO(I know, kinda ricerish)

240GTRZ

S30-RB26(I don't think my city is ready for this as most people don't know what a RB26 is.)

That's bout it for now.

Guest ON3GO

INLINE 6 (chris on this site here in houston has it on his garage wall, love it!)

ZYAL8TR

SPOTU2

UR MOVE

OVR N 3 2

ON 3 GO (old plate, soon to have it again)

mike

I still like my old plate... HAD E NUF. It's either a statement or a question. I now have collector plates so, I can't have any fun with them.

I like HIGHPSI (good luck getting that one) and my favorite is S30 RB26 Trust me, your city WILL know what that means after a while!

!M!

Pb Foot

Only the uneducated among us would think this means "peanut butter foot" not "lead foot." ...Wait, did you actually mean "peanut butter foot?" :mrgreen: lol

I like it!

Mike, I'm not sure OEMSUX would make it in CA---they are pretty PC on any swear words ('sucks' is hardly one, but here...sheesh) but never mind the FOREIGN cuss words or innuendo that actually show up on license plates here. Some read backwards, some are blatant, yadda yadda yadda. In another state, there was one Rolls Royce plate that read "RCHPHKR."

My personal favorite is still: NOPURIST.

Davy

Guest JAMIE T

In VA, we only get 7 letters. This is a good thread! Kinda fun, huh?

WISHUWD

WSHUWUD

CUTNNTZ

I'm personally not into vehicle specific plates, like the ones that have to do with the Z, or whatever your make might be. The ones like the one posted above "FANTA Z". I mean, no way in hell my car would have something like that on it. No offense to the guy who posted it! Just to frilly sounding for me. Now, "Z-REX" is another story. It tells the story of a viscious killer, not Alice in Wonderland.

More to come, this gets my creative juices flowing!