HybridZ

Can sombody translate for me??

383 240z

I dunno. But it seems very symmetrical. The two characters side by side have a sort of yin and yang to them, you know? Perhaps this saying is a verbal representation of that lexigraphical alignment. Which would sort of add to the philosiphicality of it. He hears what you're saying and, it sucks, but he is in agreement with you.

Or, Maybe it implies the gesture you make with both sets of thumb and forefingers - like a director frames a shot. One hand is the "L" the other is the "7".

So in that case, it might mean "in focus" or "aligned". A similar meaning to that given above. He gets the picture.

Guest Anonymous

it means "do not sell me this car because im gonna put some mad tyte switches on this beotch and some crushed velvet inside, dog." and dont forget the neon and the "screens" and the stupid ass looking 13" spoked wheels with gold inserts in them. i saw one like that once an wanted to puke. fmad.gif

Originally posted by 383 240z:

I was talking to a customer today and after I explained to him that I would not relase the car to him until I was payed in full his reply was "Dat OK dawg we are L7." What the hell does this mean? Keith

L7 means "square" ( make an "L 7" with your hands youll see what i mean. )

or it could mean "j-cat" "hater" "sucker"

which is weird to say cuz it translates into

"thats ok dog we are (square) (loser) (hater) (sucker) s"

ON THAT NOTE-THIS IS FOR MY PEOPLE IN THAT 415 DOING IT REAL BIGGGGGGGGGGYA HEARRRRRRRRRRRRD-

" I be blowing DOJAH like a whistle while on the block finst to be bout my thistle"

BELLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

"I be jookin when the po-po aint be lookin with dopesak, mini mack and beanie cap"

"dont trip off me, im gettin over on the under off that northern cali kill"

you started it. FRISCO baby, heck yeah.

fo shizzy my nizzy i was bouncin down the streezzeet on my dubs an some popo straight ganked me to the side of da rizzoad. the 5.0 spit some wack game at me claimin i was slangin da dust but i ain be hearin dat. like i sayd, fo shizzy my nizzy we been keeping it locked down and real up in dis hizzous.

fo shizzy my nizzy i was bouncin down the streezzeet on my dubs an some popo straight ganked me to the side of da rizzoad. the 5.0 spit some wack game at me claimin i was slangin da dust but i ain be hearin dat. like i sayd, fo shizzy my nizzy we been keeping it locked down and real up in dis hizzous.
Indeed. I was driving down the street in my car with 20 inch wheels and I was pulled over by the police. The cop made a ridiculous claim that I was selling drugs but there was no way I was doing that. Like I said, I have pride for my nieghborhood.

I think thats correct...someone else give it a shot.

Originally posted by David Karey:

ok, this is my take on that

FO SHRIGADEL cutty it wasnt even cool like. i was mobulatin on the dub dueces mindin my thizzle when the ROLLICE came thru trying to play me, talking bout they know i got major yayo +mayo trying to take your man to JAYO, but dont even trip they can hate cuz i still got it rocking like the 1st and 15th with a mouthful of 11/5 baby bubba-doin it reall BIIIIIIIIIIG. we be keepin it rilla than my baby mamas attitude problem when it comes to regulatin the turf and putting the smash down trying to have it our way every day-all day. YA HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAARd

best believe

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST SAID YOU GOTTA BE A BAY AREA TYPE FIGGA, AND WE CAN BLOW SWISHERS TILL WE RUN OUT OF FADERS.

OK I went to the street races last night and learned a Whole new language I'm not sure if I was challanged to a money race or I was seriously insulted!! I need to get out more!! As for the first post I made I think that he was trying to tell me he understood the deal I'll find out once the truck is fixed!! Keith

I like it. I think it's fun.

I've always been fascinated by slang and how it gets started. If you think about it, probably half of all language was, at some point, some kind of slang. I mean, take the romance languages for an example. Latin plus some local flavor and slang, sitr for a couple hundred years and you get French, Italian, Spanish.

How about the word Car? That was slang. Do you walk around saying "Where are the keys to my Automobile"? Do you only refer to your progeny as children? I call mine kids. Language evolves and it's amost always the fringes of society that push it and shape it. Eventually society co-opts the new radical phraseology and it it loses it's cache, and then those fringers (artists, musicians, beatniks, hippies, hip hoppers, etc.) have to start all over again.

Take away slang and you get some kind of time capsule society like the Amish. Ain't no Z cars in amish country.... ;)