HybridZ

Surprise!

johnc

I just wonder how the Viper driver managed to do that.
The 911 guys that I've seen do this dipped a tire in the dirt and then tried to get back on. The *** end comes out, then the car gets traction and now does 100 mph across the track instead of down the track. Kinda like NASCAR when they get sideways and then catch traction and go straight into the wall.

Yup, that happened two weeks ago when I was there...

Little tidbit of info on that particular VIPER driver... On Saturday evening when we were getting ready for dinner, I ran out to the truck to get something out of it, and this guy in the Black Viper comes up and starts chatting about my misfortune with the blown motor. I told him about my previous offtrack excursion before the blown motor and he stated that two weeks prior he had spun going into turn 17A, known affectionately as HogPen, and he bought two sections of guardrail and sent the car to the body shop for repairs. :roll: This guy is now infamous... real nice guy, but should possibly either seek professional instruction from one fo the major schools, or take up golf... :2thumbs:

Mike :cool: