HybridZ

KA24E turbo?

VG33TT

Has anyone ever turbocharged A ka24e?

I just did my nissan pickup and I cant get it to run right.It seems to run god in first and second in 3rd it starts to loose power and in 4th and 5th it has olmost no power at all at full boost. It seems like the longer I run it at full boost, the less power it has.What could be the problem?

You are not giving us any info to help you. What you should have supplied with your (brief and poorly detailed) post was:

1) Size of injectors?

2) Which turbo?

3) Intercooled or not?

4) How much boost?

5) Stock electronics?

6) Have you triple checked all electrical connectors?

7) Fuel pump - which one?

8) Have you triple checked all hose clamps?

9) What color are your plugs and what type and heat range plug?

10) Timing?

11) Fuel pressure?

That's just the beginning......

Yasin

Guest PROJECTRB240SX

there is a 350whp ka24et running around in az.... if youw ant I got a bunch of ka24e parts from my 240sxs just let me know.

• 6 months later...

I heard that if you get a fully built sr20det and a ka24 both turbo ofcourse that the ka24 is stonger I think that the ka24 stock could make 250hp at the wheels on pump gas anymore would be pushing it

The guy with the turbo problem you might have a fuel problem are you using the stock MAF?

• 2 weeks later...

^ a bone stock KA24DE (FWD) will take 300fwhp. the ringlands will blow in acouple of months though. thats the weakest part about the KA motor. the ringlands. get forget pistons, and you could run some boost. In the RWD KA community, people have run up to 15psi on stock block, some last some dont. With a good tune, proper TIMING, you could easily make 250whp. I would recommend a fuel pump and injectors....

• 1 year later...

The stock KA24E has a compression ratio of 8.6:1 but don's cast pistons, forged rods (good for about 300HP) the crank cant be broken (it hasnt yet) has a top feed fuel rail so the injectors selection is great, manifolds are scarce but as someone said check out gladman performance (jordan gladman whos on vancouver and KA-t.org) JGS also makes a manifold and manifold kit if your handy with a welder.. the oil pump sux, the fuel pump needs to be replaced. But unlike most single cams this engine actually performs as well as a lot of twin cams that are boosted...

- http://www.ka-t.org Is your #1 source learn it love it know it....

-PSi

nissan1995

I have the intake, rail and TB setup for the KA24E you want. They just had a setup on Ebay about a week or so ago, it went for a nice chunk of change, email me if you're interested and make me an offer.

I checked out some of your stuff, manufatured or fabbed?

Regardless some good looking stuff, if you like ill host a better store for you. PM me if your interested....

-PSi