HybridZ

Modern Motorsports Service

I've delt with Ross C. numerous times. Parts are always top notch and service is always been there. This is no exception. I ordered a set of billet CV adaptors from Ross. While installing them, I noticed excessive play in one adaptor. I e-mailed Ross and explained what was going on. He is shipping another out to me and is paying the shipping cost for me to send the defective part back to the manufacturer. All done with out questioning my ability or making it sound like I was in the wrong somehow. How rare is that?

Just wanted to share my positive experience with Modern Motorsports.

Mark

Ross is a good guy and he's dedicated to his customers. He jumped through hoops to get me my parts and for that I am a big fan! EVERY component I have ordered from him has performed flawlessly... and that's definately a testament to Ross's competency. :2thumbs:

From Down-under I have found Ross to be excellent to deal width and parts are always top quality. Always difficult when you are half the world away but Ross makes process as easy as dealing with someone only a town away.

ross is hands down the best person ive ever dealt with when buying parts. any problems are taken care of, its been two years since i got my rear brake upgrade and i still cant believe he even included fast orange to clean myself up hahaha

I need more money so I can buy more things from him.

Me too.

I've just completed my drivetrain upgrade that includes Ross's Z32 splined axles, CV companion flanges, and billet stub axles. I could not have gotten this done without MM's parts. Good on Ross, the Z niche supplier extraordinaire!

I also did the 300ZXT/CV axle/billet adapters/280z stub upgrade. Not to mention the disc brake conversion. Ross was great. I purchased most of my parts from MM and service and quality is top notch.

Mike

i purchased my entire brake setup from ross. the shipping folks must have tossed around the box a bit and caused some nice dimples in my new rotors. contacted ross, we came up with a quick solution to the problem! just like a business should work, but most don't these days.