HybridZ

Who wants VOLK knock off wheels?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like them ALOT but they dont clear the 4x4 vented swap :S

yeah, like I said, you'd need to shave down the side of the caliper a bit (it's cast iron) and use a small spacer. With a spacer, you'd need longer studs, so you can use the nissan quest studs, they're about 3/8" longer than Z studs

that is a nice looking wheel, better than I thought actually, BUT...the colour! I wouldnt dare put a bronze wheel on a bright orange car..

o-well, I really need to do the five lug conversion anyway and stop buying wheels.

Damn, I wish these were out years ago! Finally some nice looking inexpensive wheels available for the Z. (rewinds too!) Finally the vendors are heeding the requests of many Z owners over the years. If you want them to be around 2 years from now, you'd better support them (by buying a set) or they will not last...

• 2 months later...
Guest PROJECTRB240SX

Are They Still Selling These Wheels?

I Wonder If They Would Do A 16x8 +20 Front Wheel So I Could Use A 10mm Spacer And Not Grind My Caliper?

+20 is an option on their website but I don't think that will stop you from caliper grinding, I think all you would ned in a +8mm spacer if you are using the 4X4 vented setup.

EDIT way late, after reading this later i want to say yes a 20 with a 10mm spacer would work fine, Stupid me didn't read clearly. But i think the deep +10 look is awesome IMHO.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PROJECTRB240SX

Wow.... I Just Went Back And Looked At Those Wheels, It Looks Like They Would Clear The Az Z Car Wilwood Setup.

Maybe I Should Sell My New 300zx Vented Setup In Favor Of Those?

I just ordered a set of these from a different distributor, they said it would be $550 a set (4 wheels) with a 1/2 deposite now (b/c they are special order), and the rest later. They offered me polished lip for free as well as any color. Said about 4-8 weeks to come, b/c they are special order. We will see how it goes.

• 3 months later...

Digging up a thread from its grave here...

Did anyone buy a set of these wheels? I'm looking for a 16x8 wheel that would clear the Arizona Z Car brakes (12.2" rotor). This looks like it might be an option.

rudypoochris: any chance you'd share your source for these wheels at $550 a set?

• 2 weeks later...
Digging up a thread from its grave here...

Did anyone buy a set of these wheels? I'm looking for a 16x8 wheel that would clear the Arizona Z Car brakes (12.2" rotor). This looks like it might be an option.

rudypoochris: any chance you'd share your source for these wheels at $550 a set?

X2

Thanks

Mike

• 2 weeks later...