HybridZ

$43K 250 GTO on ebay

SHO-Z

I didn't see anywhere he admits to it being a rebodied Z but from the pictures it looks and smells like a Z so it must be one.

It looks like a high quality kit.

Bid is up to $43.1K.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1962-Fe-ra-i-GTO-1-off-replica_W0QQitemZ4569270456QQcategoryZ7251QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Little things that detract from his statement "no expense spared":

1. Flex hose for top radiator hose.

2. Cheesy motor mounts

3. really cheesy strut brace (welds look bogus and the round tubing looks to be just hammered flat at the ends). Probably effective, but detracts from the look of the bay.

4. Stock Z accelerator linkage looks out of place.....

5. plug wires look to be slapped in there with no though of neat and tidy placement.

That buyer is going to be pretty unhappy. I wouldn't consider it merely because of the spelling and punctuation errors, let alone the deceit.

Feast thine eye's on one the greatest car's ever made by italian hand's! This is a one off Fer#a#i GTO replica. This car came in first place at the Nassau Colusium custom car show in November of 2004. Just to get some perspective, the real thing sell's for around 14 million dollar's (1990 Sutherby's auction). This car is barely discernable from the real thing! I have had Ferrari collector's see the car and think it was the real thing! The car has a 500hp 400 sbc roller motor which is destroked, and can rev to 8000 rpm's (see pic for a detailed list of spec's). I own a 2004 Dodge viper and this car is faster off the line.

I have receipt's for close to $100,000 into her. There will be no dissapointment's, or your money back. Check my rating history. The car has power disc willwood racing brake's, a racing 5 speed (t-5), bullitproof posi rear end, subframe connector's to keep the frame from twisting. The car was assembled by the famous Billy Andrew's, who restored the "lost GTO" that was found and purchased in a field for $3,500.00 in kansas and restored by Billy and sold for over $2,000,000.00 a year later

Oooh, a T-5! Buy this "italian hand-made" car for $50,000 and it'll sell for $4,000,000 next year...

Guest Battle Pope

If you could afford to spend over 100k building a car, you'd think you could pay someone ten bucks to proofread your ad.

He musta bought too many apostrophes, cause he sure used 'em liberally.