HybridZ

Rear Watanabe's Mounted Lots of pics..

Certainly. I beleive last time you caught up with Gav but unfortunately I could'nt make it. Well next time your coming down we will try and organise a BBQ with an open invite to all viczcar members so you can check out a number of s30's whilst your here!

Once again thanksw for the info NZeder.

Cheers

Sulio

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i love the watanabe wheels...i have a set of 15x10 and 15x8.5 on my 73 skyline..they were first put on my 240z gnose with the zg flares. i run stretch tire but i think im going to run some 255s now. i had 275-50 slicks that stuck out to far and my car was to low, the flare would sit on the tire. anyway if you wanna see pics just send me an email at mikeseez@cox.net thanks

mikey

oh yea i got my watanabes years ago for $975 a set..hehehe cant believe how expensive they are now

Hey where you guys get rs wattanabes?? i look on ebay and all they have are beat up ones that are only 14x6 or 15x7 my stock rims are as big! ive been looking for black ones in a 16x8 size but i dont know where to get them??can you guys please tell me where

Hey where you guys get rs wattanabes?? i look on ebay and all they have are beat up ones that are only 14x6 or 15x7 my stock rims are as big! ive been looking for black ones in a 16x8 size but i dont know where to get them??can you guys please tell me where

http://www.wheelchoice.com ask for Joji tell him I sent you and that I just got a new set for my silver 240Z.

BTW my Z is on his page, yahoo...

http://wheelchoice.com/s30%20wats.jpg

• 1 month later...