HybridZ

Grip Video Vol 8 SR20DET 260Z

Lewis Maudlin

Please let me win Super Lotto! Please let me win Super Lotto!

That car is amazing. I feel very inspired to go work on my own car after watching that video, and yet at the same time, I'm also considering just lighting it on fire, because it will probably never be as cool as yours. Maybe just replace my Z with a Chevy Avio and forget the whole thing.... :) I'd seriously recomend keeping a creation like that, but I understand the need to move on to new projects once one is completed. I hope whoever buys that appreciates the amount of work that went into it.

Mike

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Wally_1984

i kno im a little late but did anybody ever find out the e.t 1/4 mile time and speed on amir's 260z with the sr20. also which motor would be best for a 260z sr20 or rb26 with 25 tranny

I don't think Amir ever said what his quarter was.

As to which engine would be better, it depends on your goals. What are you looking for? Cheap? Track car? Gas mileage? Reliability? Availability of parts? Drag racing? If you don't answer those questions, all you get around here anymore is a bunch of conjecture. It seems the answers are like Ford beats Chevy...or vice versa. If you can answer those questions, however, you can get a less subjective answer to your question.