HybridZ

cheap 15X9 or 10??

Guest mrt0mjones

If you get the heavier ones those should beefy enough for daily use.

which ones r those? those wheels looks nice, and deeep lip! im gonna get a set.

do u knw what spec r the wheels in ur sig? i'll have the same ZG flares put on soon and want something thats flush or sticks out a big from the flares like in ur picture? what the offset and stuff is. do they make em in 4x114.3 pattern or r they all 5 bolt pattern?

Balancing: Wheels are lug-centric and cannot be spin balanced from the center pilot hole. (Center pilot hole is stamped and not machined to be concentric with lug holes.) Wheels must be spin balanced from the stud holes.

I don't think I have ever had an aftermarket wheel that wasn't hub-centric. Would a local tire shop have the equipment to spin balance using the lug holes instead of the pilot hole? Or are you stuck with bubble balancing?

Balancing: Wheels are lug-centric and cannot be spin balanced from the center pilot hole. (Center pilot hole is stamped and not machined to be concentric with lug holes.) Wheels must be spin balanced from the stud holes.

I don't think I have ever had an aftermarket wheel that wasn't hub-centric. Would a local tire shop have the equipment to spin balance using the lug holes instead of the pilot hole? Or are you stuck with bubble balancing?

good question above, also, I believe they use racing lug nuts not standard, angles are different i think.

No they aren't. http://www.diamondracingwheels.com/RoadRaceSeries.htm

15x10 that weighs 18 lbs isn't heavy at all. Might not be the one to drive around on a potholed street, but 18 lbs is very respectable. A ZX 6 spoke 14x6 is 14 lbs to put it in perspective, and that is a pretty lightweight wheel for a manufacturer to put out.

You can probably find a Kodiak or Jongbloed or Custom Racing wheel that is 15x10 and 13 lbs, but it would probably cost 8-10 times the price of the steel wheel and also wouldn't be meant for street use.