HybridZ

My girl friend says I own(d) too many cars

240ZR

OK well first off I'v been driving/owning/fixing cars since i was 14, grew up in Montana, in those 8 years I have owend, in order: 86 300zx, 84 Turbo 300zx, 87 CRX, 88 Rx-7, Volvo P1800, Volvo Station Wagon 240DL, 84 Rolling chasis 300zx, 2002 Honda Civic Hybrid, 72 Datsun 240z Hybrid, 74 VW bug, 1999 Integra, and a 2004 F-250..... is that too many Cars? I currently have the VW the Datsun and the f-250, the Civic is my sisters now....

Well.... Nope. No such thing. Just look at jay leno

If I had the money there are 2 car projects i'd be working on right now. But I don't quite have the means yet. Maybe soon.

You've only got 3 cars now, wich seems perfect to me, since one is a truck. Here's the skinny.

You need 1 commuter/town car that gets good gas milage.

You need 1 vehicle for hauling stuff if you need to (trucks basically)

You need as many toy cars as you can afford ;)

You can only skip the truck if someone close to you owns a truck that you can borrow. You can only skip the toy car if it's also you commuter or if you don't have the money.

So 3 cars is perfect 8)

Well.... Nope. No such thing. Just look at jay leno

If I had the money there are 2 car projects i'd be working on right now. But I don't quite have the means yet. Maybe soon.

You've only got 3 cars now' date=' wich seems perfect to me, since one is a truck. Here's the skinny.

You need 1 commuter/town car that gets good gas milage.

You need 1 vehicle for hauling stuff if you need to (trucks basically)

You need as many toy cars as you can afford ;)

You can only skip the truck if someone close to you owns a truck that you can borrow. You can only skip the toy car if it's also you commuter or if you don't have the money.

So 3 cars is perfect 8)[/quote']

tehehe I usta have a mid 80s Van that was my dads for hauling, but then he moved to TX and took it with him -_-

Ask her if this is too much to have since i`m single and don`t get yelled at (told) on a regular basis.

At this moment I own:

1 68 nova, owned 18 yrs

2 72 datsun 240z stock

3 73 datsun 240z sbc

4 94 s10 SS model

5 05 Victory Vegas 8-ball motorcycle

6 72 chevy C30 wrecker (tow truck) just bought for 500 bucks w/19k miles on it, near perfect body and original spark plug wires.

They`re like shoes to a woman you need one for every occasion!!!

Mark

• 1 month later...

I do OK w/ the wife on the quantity issue, although it is feeling a little like Noah's Ark around here:

2 Durangos (1 is hers, the other WAS hers, converted it to an R/T since we couldn't sell it)

2 Supras (88 + 91 parts car)

1 280Z

2 Corvairs (coupe & convertible)

1 Trans Am

Where I got my grief was when a co-worker observed to my wife that my garage was bigger than my house....

As long as it isn't eating into your ability to pay your bills, or have spending cash to take her out, or put money away for savings, She shouldn't care. If all those boxes are checked and she's still being pain in the arse, it will only get worse from there. :shock:

Now, if you're no treat to be around either, the cards are all skewed and you're both doomed to a life together in a Jerry Springer like household...

Run. Run far away... :lmao:

Mike :coo: