HybridZ

victoria british fenders??

ZT-R

Well it's not the cheapest route' date=' but you can still get NEW OEM steel fenders from your local nissan dealer. Or call courtesy and order them. Guaranteed perfect fit!

They ain't cheap though ~ $250/each[/quote']

I thought even the dealership uses NOS stuff now, not the real thing...

$250 doesn't seem bad at all.

VB charges $100 JUST for shipping. So tack that on to the $120 for the fender and you're not saving much for a part that might not fit all that well.

Yea, usually NOS is parts that have been lying around a while, wich could be good or bad. But someone has to pay for the 20+ years of shelf space wich is why it usually costs a pretty penny.

Guest JAMIE T

Yep, like others have said. The aftermarket fenders don't fit too good. I have an oem fender on one side and an aftermarket(probably from VB) fender on the other side and it'm having a hard time getting the new one to fit good. I need to find a good used fender. The little bit of bodywork required to make a used fender look good cost's alot less than new aftermarket or new oem. Granted, if you can't find good used fenders, you have no choice.

I should add that I have put VB patch panels in my quarters and since this is the only car I have ever done this too, I must say the fit wasn't too bad.