HybridZ

How to create a "Minimalistic" Engine Bay Look?

Sleek Z

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of "minimalistic" engine bays. I was thinking of relocating somethings in the 78 engine bay. One Of these things was the carbon canister (behind one of the front wheels is what i was thinking). I know Cali has a visual inspection. Anyone know if its ok to move that stupid thing? Its not like im removing it. It will still be hooked up, just not out in the open.

I tried to create a clean minimal look through colour. Everything is close to the same silver....even the silicon hoses. It came out OK but not nearly as clean as some of the cars below.....I wonder how they manage to run...LOL....well done!

01162007022.jpg

I just made custom ls1 mounts that are now apart of the car and shaved in with the rest of the motor compartment, I am using willwood reverve mount pedals so nothing will be in the engine bay, battery will be in the back. you can hardley tell from a distence the thickening of the frame rail I cant wait to shoot this =)092.jpg