HybridZ

Oops! I dropped in my motor!

240Z_Master

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JAMIE T
Man that RB fits so sweet in that engine bay... mine looks so cramped...

Sure looks good guy!

You don't think that has anything to do with the ginormous turbos you have hanging off the left side do ya!?

looking good there 240Z_Master!

looks real nice. did you use the japanese spec 300zx engine mounts or did you do custom ones?

Custom mounts that I made that bolt to the stock 240Z insulators. They fit really nice, even the transmission bolts up with no modifications to the car!

JUST A NOTE!: My motor is mounted to the car with no modifications to the chassis, therefore if you want to put back in your old L-Series, YOU CAN!

I think that there is a Canadian named Rick that has real nice mounts that he machines out of alluminum. For us more "fabricationaly" challanged.

If Rick is out there could you PM me so I can place an order with you.

Search for Rick Wong, or Infinity Machining or something. He also has a handle somewhere on this site. His mounts are nice, I like em, but they're just pricey, and I like using the 240Z insulators.

I think that there is a Canadian named Rick that has real nice mounts that he machines out of alluminum. For us more "fabricationaly" challanged.

If Rick is out there could you PM me so I can place an order with you.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=98448&highlight=Infinity+machining

Quoc... Have you decided not to make a few sets of mounts?

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=98448&highlight=Infinity+machining

Quoc... Have you decided not to make a few sets of mounts?

I've already made one extra set for the 240Z chassis. ALSO! I will be making tranny mounts for the 260/280 style also.

Before I sell the mounts, I want to check the fitment, and the strength of the welds on the mounts, I would hate to sell you a mount and then have your transmission fall out. Zhad, if you had some time to swing down my way or me swing up there to the LBC, I would love to show them to you to have someone give me a second opinion.

ALSO ONE MORE THING! The mounts I will sell will come with mounting hardware, all the bolts needed, and a set of new engine insulators. Give me about another 2-3 weeks so I can finalize the 240Z mounts, and about 4-6 weeks until I release the 260/280 mounts.