HybridZ

Datsun jacket @ Goodguys show.

Lunar240z

Whoa, I like those patches! I wanted to go to the show, but I had three sick kids and a sick wife, so there was NOOOOOOO way I was going anywhere (even though I really wanted to) except to the drugstore.

Did your model car win? Looks to be a period correct hot rod ("rat rod?")

BTW, that is Coke you're drinking, no? ;)

Davy

sadly i didn't win, i was hoping to win best custom or something... it's still not really complete. i might use the scale metal engine i won from the contest last time for it. heh.

the guy that owns the scale parts company had the best model by far... it was a lawnmower with a v8, that he pretty much built from scratch.. he even made wires for the gauges...scale braided stainless tubing...just an insane amount of detail.. i need to step it up.. i picked up an edsel pacer model that i'll section just a bit, and lower to hell, for next time...

and its shasta cola...

I had also emailed him last night but didn't ask about the group buy thing either. This is his email reply to me:

"I have the large Datsun for the Back of A jacket 10" X 7" $16.00 small for front 4.25" X 3" $8.00 and a 510 patch measures 3.25" X 2" $6.00 shipping is $1.50 thanks Bob"

I'll inform him of this thread and ask about the group buy situation in another email.

Tyson

Okay this is the most recent responce to the patches:

"Tyson right now I am waiting on a order of more Datsun trying to verify delivery date before I would try to fill a large order you get a group together I will give you the best price I can thanks Bob"

So we can try this or not let me know if anyone is interested. The price break would be for both the front and rear patch for a jacket.

Tyson

*EDIT* The price break is for a SET (front and back). If you want individuals let me know that as well. (i.e. 2 front and 1 back), please be specific of how many of each it'll help me out.

Okay this is the way I'm going to set it up, if you didn't catch the edit or wasn't clear.

1 SET is = (1 front and 1 rear)

2 SETS is = (2 front and 1 rear)

etc.

Individuals or custom orders:

2 Front and 1 Rear = 1 SET + 1 Individual (FRONT)

1 Front and 2 Rear = 1 SET + 1 Individual (REAR)

Specify by saying SET or INDIVIDUAL (FRONT/BACK) the by HOW MANY.

EX: I would like 2 SETS + 1 Individual (BACK) = TOTAL (2 FRONTS and 3 BACKS)

Tyson