HybridZ

Can you help me catch a thief??

RB26powered74zcar

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone out there that knows how to find an address, or better yet, name and address just off a phone number.

I got stung for a nice chunck of $$ from some weak pudd, and I'm reaching out for help in any info that can be gotton off a phone #......

Here it is if you can help (317) 863-1072 . If you can, please PM me with info....

thanks

j.

We're sorry. We did not find a listing for the phone number you entered.

The phone number "(317) 863-1072" is a Fishers, IN based phone number and the registered carrier is Us Xchange Of Indiana Llc Dba Choice One Comm In. However, due to number portability, some numbers have been transferred to a new service provider other than the registered carrier.

I got this off a reverse number look up

http://www.whitepages.com/10340/reverse_phone

when i used to repo cars if they moved but kept the same phone# we used to do the pizza call.we would call up about dinner time and offer them a coupon for a free round table allegre(new pizza style) pizza.then they would give us the address.since we were calling from the tow truck i didnt take us long to get over to the house.of course there are a few people around that in would like to hit thier house at 4am with a rpg.

Guest tony78_280z
when i used to repo cars if they moved but kept the same phone# we used to do the pizza call.we would call up about dinner time and offer them a coupon for a free round table allegre(new pizza style) pizza.then they would give us the address.since we were calling from the tow truck i didnt take us long to get over to the house.of course there are a few people around that in would like to hit thier house at 4am with a rpg.
So, BringIt, make the pizza call and swing by his house and get a photo. Then, like Su'dCrazy280 said, mail it to him with J. Soilea's return address and a nice sublte threat like "I know where you live." Just to scare him.

Good idea Tony, its just that everytime I've called that number, I get a voice recorder....

There has to be a way to find out who pays that phone bill, or where that number is located if its a land line.

I hope the right person that can do this reads my plea sooner or later...

I'd LOVE to help you out right now. I really would. But because I'm not billing on a contract, I don't have access to anything that would be helpful. First time in 19 years I've been here. Price to pay for starting my own company I suppose!

Mike

Guest tony78_280z
Good idea Tony' date=' its just that everytime I've called that number, I get a voice recorder....

There has to be a way to find out who pays that phone bill, or where that number is located if its a land line.

I hope the right person that can do this reads my plea sooner or later...[/quote']He is obviously screaning his calls. Have some one else call him. Know anybody who works in the pizza industry? He might answer a call from Pizza Hut.