HybridZ

who makes this 280zx air dam?

turbobluestreak

I think that spoiler is exactly what the S130 needs to make it look good. 260det- Thanks for measuring that for me. I just measured my hatch and it is 1,092 mm wide so I don't know how well that would fit, or is it suppose to go past the hatch? It seems like it would be hanging over the sides. But I have looked at a few spoilers like the 432 style and BRE for the 240z and they look like they would work also. Maybe some one with more experience in this kind of stuff could help out?? I am NOT very good with body work and that kind of stuff.

Thanks

Rob

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that spoiler is exactly what the S130 needs to make it look good. 260det- Thanks for measuring that for me. I just measured my hatch and it is 1' date='092 mm wide so I don't know how well that would fit, or is it suppose to go past the hatch? It seems like it would be hanging over the sides. But I have looked at a few spoilers like the 432 style and BRE for the 240z and they look like they would work also. Maybe some one with more experience in this kind of stuff could help out?? I am NOT very good with body work and that kind of stuff.

Thanks

Rob[/quote']

A S30 hatch is 1055mm wide so, yes, the bobtail spoiler does overhang.

You may want to check the Xenon range out too for one made specifically made for the ZX. Sorry, don't have a link to their site.

Anyway Rob, whatever you end up doing some pics in due course would be good.

zcopy.jpg

I tracked a guy down with this front airdam about a year ago, he said he got it from Foxton Plastics in Christchurch New Zealand. Havent chased it up any further yet.

OK I got a reply from them today - they must be busy coming up to xmas.

I sent them DJ's picture as well

--------------------

Hello Sid.

This part is our replacement front bumper

The cost to supply and ship this part is as follows.

NN60119 Front Bumper NZD580.00

Shipping [incl origin charges] NZD250.00

The shipping rate is to airport only and does not include Australian customs

clearance fees, GST, insurance or local delivery charges. NZ GST has been deducted

from the bumper cost.

Turnaround time for this part would normally be 10 days. However as we are closing

for the Xmas break next Thursday it would not be untill mid January before we could

get one to you.

Regards,

John.

----------------------------

He also sent me this picture

Nissan%20280z.jpg

Damn that z needs wheels....

$830NZD converted to $780AUD. I'm going to reply and enquire about the whole kit now, since i need skirts to match the front airdam. But there ya go. :)

When I got my bumper from him, he said that the mold for his side skirts were totally shot so he would need a 280zx to work on. I was thinking about it. Would you all like me to enquire further? I can post up pics of my bumper later if you would like, it is sitting in my shed!

got a reply from the company on the bumper cover

"Thank you for your enquiry.

Yes i can supply this part. I can only ship it as far as Colombus, Ohio.

The cost to supply and ship this part will be NZD1600.00 [uSD1120.00]. This does not include US customs clearance, any taxes or surcharges, insurance or delivery.

Regards,

John Foxton."

tbs