HybridZ

who makes this 280zx air dam?

turbobluestreak

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dorifto

If I recall correctly, that's a BOMEX airdam, sold only in Japan. I don't think they've produced it for a few years now, but very nice looking, nonetheless. It could be New Zealandic/Australian though, as I have seen many pics of that airdam on Aus cars.

EDIT: That must be a new car on S130.net ... I haven't seen it in their gallery before.

OMG i didn't know s130's could look good! Just kidding, but I am impressed! I still dislike that chrome thingamajigger between the side windows and the quarter windows.

Shhhhhhhhh, were trying to keep it a secret! LOL It really is amazing what a body kit can do for the the 280ZX's.

I wish there was more of a selection for airdams in the USA. Seems like all the really nice looking airdams are overseas and not avabliable to us guys in the USA. I like the MSA one but I've seen better.

Guy

260det- Thanks for posting that site, I have seen that on in MSA and I think VB has something similiar but it is a little different, it goes out past the hatch lid more. The cars in the following pictures have the kind of spoiler I am talking about. I also like the side skirts on that first car.

It looks similiar to one of those 240z spoilers, so I am guessing if I can find the dimensions of one of those and figure out were to get one I might be able to get it to fit. If any one has any suggestions on that I would greatly apreciate it.

Thanks

Rob

p_sait_06.jpg

p_sait_05.jpg

p_sait_03.jpg

p_haro_01.jpg

p_kane_07.jpg

That bobtail one on the back of the black 280ZX is the same as for a S30 I reckon. Anyway I have a genuine factory S30 one and it measures 1260 mm wide by 100 at the base front to back.

I like the MSA one better becuause it looks a bit wider on the car :)