HybridZ

wheels for my Z

are tods rims ssr on the orange 240z

If you read the article: "The Z-car's contact patch is provided by three-piece Chevlon Sport wheels special ordered from Japan by DAZZ Motorsports. The mesh-style aluminum (17x8 front, 17x9 rear) is wrapped by Dunlop SP9000 rubber."

Davy

i do like that type of wheel, but if i was you i would go with ADR's deep dish version of them, i think it would give it a more aggressive stance. imo

what does this deep dish version look like? I'm also considering BBS Lemans in 18 inch... planning to convert from 4-lug to 5-lug

• 4 months later...
Looks like what I tried on my Z Nice..... this are 18's

27893617925.jpg

Can you post some more pics of your car with these wheels... Those things look good! I want to do something similar with mine. Can you list what wheels these are their specs(lug pattern, offset, price) Thanks!

-jeremy-

Can you post some more pics of your car with these wheels... Those things look good! I want to do something similar with mine. Can you list what wheels these are their specs(lug pattern' date=' offset, price) Thanks!

-jeremy-[/quote']I'd like more pics also. :)

If anyone is interested in what a red Z looks like with similar wheels....visit the pic gallery and select 2126. These wheels are manufactured by Aldtstat and are 17" x 8" front, 17" x 9" rear. Wheel offset is 35mm....I did fabricate spacers for both front and rear to get the tire/wheels sitting in the wheel well. Tod's Z is certainly an outstanding car....along with his matching 510.

Tom