HybridZ

1971 Datsun 240z resto.project [vids/pics]

mull

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mull....I haven't expressed my intense pleasure of your build and updates....but I have been following it for sometime now...thank you for all of your hard work...i don't think people understand how much time goes into a production video.

anyway, i was wondering what you are going to do for wire?..are you going to run new wire for hugo, and what all goes into a complete rewire (if it is even worth undertaking)??

Hey Mull....I haven't expressed my intense pleasure of your build and updates....but I have been following it for sometime now...thank you for all of your hard work...i don't think people understand how much time goes into a production video.

anyway' date=' i was wondering what you are going to do for wire?..are you going to run new wire for hugo, and what all goes into a complete rewire (if it is even worth undertaking)??[/quote']

Wiring thoughts are here, in a way: http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=112544

I say go w/ a nice Copper color like my Z hehe i love Copper... and w/ enough metaliac it POPS like no other in the sunlight

http://image.boompa.com/images/users/m/mk/mk2mike/rides/b261ca96c65dc6e2aab92663b1c50223_525.jpg

It's a nice color, but it didn't win me over. Also, I'm very indecisive... *sigh* : (

Looks like you could use some fender flares in the back by the way : )

Mull, a grey is a good idea, but becuase the flat surfaces on the Z are so much smaller than the Lamborghini's it could look dull without about 10 layers of clear coat. I say do the grey, but do a layer of pearl over it before clearing, maybe in blue. It will "pop" a lot more, especially with all the small body line changes.