HybridZ

Have you named your car?

wheelman

Ok, this is kind of a dumb question and I did try to search so if it's been asked before please forgive me.

I've been trying to think of a name for my Z. I keep wanting to call it The Beast but in my family that name is inextricably tied to a 1970 Ford 1/2 ton pickup I had that we affectionately called the Beast. It was big, loud, ugly and the name fit it perfectly. It was also called The Urban Assault Vehicle by some friends of mine but that name never really took hold.

My wife wants me to wait until I get it "mostly" done (it will never be truely done) before naming it, right now it's rather ugly, brutal to drive, loud and very un-refined. When it's finished it'll still be brutal and loud but not so ugly or un-refined.

So, what have you guys named your Z cars?

Wheelman

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a thread about this not too long ago...but now I can't find it. I think that someone is using the same name as mine, but regardless mine is still named "RoxZ". My daughter came up with it and Rox is supposed to be the hip spelling for something that "rocks" (Not that I would know...but she's thirteen so I'll take her word for it.)

Maybe you could call yours "Z Beast" instead of "The Beast". Just a thought...

ZZZZmistress or as my wife says...the bitch in the garage.

Mike

ahhahahahah.. sounds like my mom talking about my dads Z06.

mine as everybody knows are called "ole Blue" and "the Hulk"...

i only named a few of my cars, pretty much starting with when i got the Z32.. was called Lisa.

the ford ranger was called chuck after walker texas ranger. lol.

my scion is called the Box or Tweetie..

the rabbit is sometimes called babs but most the time its referred to as the POS in the corner with no engine.

mike

The '77 is Trusty Rusty. $200 for her and I've been driving her daily for almost 2 years now after spending $200 on tires and a battery.

The '74 in the garage is the Queen, since my fiancee is the princess and the queen hasn't left the garage under her own power for about 2 years now. Getting close though....