HybridZ

Wangan Midnight Links

Gollum

Ok, this just needs to be done. And there needs to be rules.

1. If you post there had better be a link to something wangan.

2. This is not a place for questions. Questions can be dealt with via chat/instant message/or good ol' PMing on hybrid z.

Obviously I'm not a mod, or respected much (or so I assume). So it would be nice if a mod would come into this thred and back me up on this and maybe change/add to the rules a bit.

Link(s):

http://files.filefront.com/mangan_widnightavi/;4579595;;/fileinfo.html

(32 downloads already, you people are monsters ;) )

If anyone has quesitons I'm online all the time and will get back promptly any way I can. These are my contact adresses.

Aim: Gollumthesage

MSN: Gollumthesage@hotmail.com

Email: Gollumandsmeagol@comcast.net

Suggestions:

Many of these movies are .avi and require the divx codecs. If you don't already have the latest divx drivers get them, as it's one of the best formats on the web and is quickly spreading. If you STILL have issues playing the file(s) try to download VLC player. Sometimes installing codecs won't affect your player's ability to find them, wich is why so many people here have been having problems.

I'll be editing this post in the future for modifications as opossed to making new posts all the time. My goal is to keep the thred as short as possible.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I did get it to play with the Dvix player and I have since downloaded the VLC but I still cant get any sound out of it. Thats whats hurting the most really.

Ill have to figure it out, Divx, says it uses some sort of Tgg1812 or something like that audio.

Anyone else having this much trouble or is it just Windows XP

Great street racing scenes, just not enough of them. I can believe the Japanese would take a masculine themed movie and effeminate(?) it. Great to see an S30 as the centerpiece vehicle. (I couldn't believe how bright the Z's headlights seemed to be...funny observation)

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I regret to have to say this, but my copy was lost in a format. How it happened I have no clue because I keep everything very well sorted. The only think wangan that I have left is the manga. I'll see if I can find it again somewhere and rehost it. When I had it on torrent I'd shared it with over 15 people, so someone else out there has it.

• 2 weeks later...