HybridZ

Hybrid Z patch?

CruxGNZ

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got 'em in my hands! Those that have already paid to have thiers for the MSA show are being sent out in like 30 minutes. I will start sending out PM's to everyone involved later on today, so hold on folks, it will only be a few more hours.

Picture of the bill is for size reference. Looks like I need to buy a plain hat and sew one on!

3411_p107966.jpeg

The members that have payed me or will pay me this weekend, thier patches will go out on Monday.

I must say, I am a bit overwhelmed at how much this site gives back. Those that have paid, most rounded up thier totals and then some! At this rate, I see giving back to Hybrid Z at least $150! You guys are awsome :2thumbs:

On a side note, it appears I may have mentioned that I drink Sothern Comfort (black label) here. I have had a few of you drop a few extra bucks for me to have a drink for the hassles. I appreciate it, but I will only take a buck and give the rest back to the site. I mean, it's like coming over to someones house and they offer you a beer, well, you have to take it or risk offending the person.

What a cool site to be a part of. :)

EDIT: Okay, just out of mild curiousity, I added up what was donated thus far. Out of only 18 people, there has been $58.95! You guys ROCK!

Well, I have 6 people that have not got back to me yet on how many they wanted. They expressed an interest earlier in the thread, so I'm waiting to hear back from them before I can let anymore go.

So, right now all I can say is that I have you marked down and if I have any left over, you get first dibs. Oh, your package is going out Monday.

Sweet! thanks again!

Well' date=' I have 6 people that have not got back to me yet on how many they wanted. They expressed an interest earlier in the thread, so I'm waiting to hear back from them before I can let anymore go.

So, right now all I can say is that I have you marked down and if I have any left over, you get first dibs. Oh, your package is going out Monday.[/quote']