HybridZ

New Wheels Are Here!!!!

It took me some time to save the money for these but man are they great looking.. 16x8 4" backspace Centerline Ventura's.. I am getting them painted but its " TOP SECRET" (insert stab at pallnet here).. HAHAHAHAHA.. I cannot wait till these are on my Z!!!!..

Picture_006.jpg

Picture_008.jpg

whoo hooo!!..

heh talk about late christmas present!!.. hey well my birthday is Feb 18th.. turning the big 30.

Nice wheels! :2thumbs:

(Just thinking out loud) Those would look sweet with the right offset for some ZG flares AND someone just said on here that Centerline will make these wheels wider than 8" in four bolt again! Paint the center anthracite and they would look sweet!

Nice wheels! :2thumbs:

(Just thinking out loud) Those would look sweet with the right offset for some ZG flares AND someone just said on here that Centerline will make these wheels wider than 8" in four bolt again! Paint the center anthracite and they would look sweet!

you mean 17x9.5, paint the center anthracite, and do 4.5" backspacing to fill in some CF zg flares?

Hmm....wonder who might be doin that ;)

Heh,, well I could have gotten started on teh bodywork but no it is going to take way more then what the wheels cost.. I am thinking about 2-3k for body work.. that will be stripping it down, replacing roll pans, fixing all rust and repaint.. That will be a ways off now though..