HybridZ

50% power gain and 10psi of boost with no mods

Lewis Maudlin

Hey, I was thinking. If I line up 10 of these

http://www.electricsupercharger.com/

e-ram electric superchargers like they hint at in their advertisement, that would create 10 psi of boost. See the Super e-ram which is just two of them stuck together.

Then if I add 10 of these

http://www.zero1000usa.com/poweNEO.asp

for a 50% to 300% increase in mpg, I would have a car that gets crazy gas mileage and tons of power. Especially since these claim to:

Mpg: Improve an average of 5 to 30%.

Pure-ization of the exhaust gas by carbon monoxide reduction is expectable.

There are reduction and a quiet action of the black smoke of a diesel engine.

There is the upgrade effect of engine.

There is the torque rise effect of engine.

There is the response rise effect of engine.

Ignition time can be set forward by the explosive power rise of engine.

An effect is further expectable in the car in which BigInjector was attached.

BTW, I am joking. Both of these ads were in Super Street magazine. Hail the almighty dollar. Otherwise, the people at Super Street would never allow such blatently false advertising.

Dang, anyone want to buy my 1320 foot extension cord?

They make Gas powered Leaf blowers.. hehehe.. just have to stick it out of your hood!!.. hahahahaha..maybe run NAAAAAWZZ on the leaf blower as well to make it have more power!!!.. oh wait.. here ya go..gas powered electronic supercharged leaf blower with naaaaaaaaawz blowing into your intake..hehehe.. hows that for a power adder..lol.. too funny..

They make Gas powered Leaf blowers.. hehehe.. just have to stick it out of your hood!!.. hahahahaha..maybe run NAAAAAWZZ on the leaf blower as well to make it have more power!!!.. oh wait.. here ya go..gas powered electronic supercharged leaf blower with naaaaaaaaawz blowing into your intake..hehehe.. hows that for a power adder..lol.. too funny..

Funny thing is, I've seen a vid some where, where they did the same thing, I believe it was an eclipse and gained like 15 hp on the dyno.