HybridZ

Got my car back today, pics!!

280Z28

NICE! looking really good' date=' still one of my favs....

Also, is that black truck under the plastic yours? I've seen it around Austin before, that thing is low![/quote']

Thanks y'all :D

And no, that truck is the shop owner's. He sure does like his slammed trucks and his Typhoon. :)

Absolutely awesome....I personally think the car would look better sitting lower with a more agressive tire profile - complimenting the overall look of the car.

Yasin

I am --> <-- this close to getting 17x9.5 rear, 17x8.5 front Centerline Big Sirs with black centers... :o

Looks real nice.What I really dig,is the satin black on the trim and the handles.:cool:

What process did you go with over the chrome?

Call me craZy,but I think that Z would look Mad Max tough with that paint color,and same satin black finish on those panasports..........

Looks real nice.What I really dig' date='is the satin black on the trim and the handles.:cool:

What process did you go with over the chrome?

Call me craZy,but I think that Z would look Mad Max tough with that paint color,and same satin black finish on those panasports..........[/quote']

Yea... do the wheels too.....