HybridZ

Bumperless 280zx

what.... the... hell... is.... THAT... :shock:

well skyline tails... now it has flares aswel... yeah i know... either hate it or love it ... it still needs more detail ( on the left a ring will inserted to exit the exhaust) ..

I like the front end that was fabbed up... i might go somewhere down that route aswel .. or a MSA airdam 2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The S130 two seat coupe has great lines, spoilt by crash required bumpers which in modern cars are usually nicely integrated into the overall body shape, like johnnycowboy has done.

It constantly amazes me how the S130 coupe is usually neglected when it comes to spending a bit of money and effort to bring out its clean simple lines, the tarted up ground effects body kits are hideous.

The S130 two seat coupe has great lines' date=' spoilt by crash required bumpers which in modern cars are usually nicely integrated into the overall body shape, like johnnycowboy has done.

It constantly amazes me how the S130 coupe is usually neglected when it comes to spending a bit of money and effort to bring out its clean simple lines, the tarted up ground effects body kits are hideous.[/quote']

Thank you for pointing out the potentials of a s130

Guest jonnycowboy
Like there should be chickens in there! :lol::wink: Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm not a fan of the mesh look. I'd close the opening up a bit, then maybe look at wirecloth to protect from rocks...

hahah thanks Jon... I will look into that.. like I said I am opne to everything!!..:-D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest levelhead86

I'm wondering what it would look like if you bridge the gap between the bottom of the headlight buckets and the valence... either way, I'm thinking that I'm goig to do something similar, because nothing... and I repeat NOTHING can look worse than stock... even if it looks unfinished.

Im currently in process of doing the body work on my 280zx 2+2

Bumperless all the way around fabbed up front :) when i get done ill put some prepaint pics up for you guys prolly in a seperate thread within the next week :)

Ireally liek the bumperless look, much cleaner smoother :)

Creech

Guest levelhead86
Im currently in process of doing the body work on my 280zx 2+2

Bumperless all the way around fabbed up front :) when i get done ill put some prepaint pics up for you guys prolly in a seperate thread within the next week :)

Ireally liek the bumperless look' date=' much cleaner smoother :)

Creech[/quote']

I have the same damn car, so I'll be insterested to see how it comes out, thanks for your efforts.