HybridZ

Update on my car!!!!

Stick with it Stony!

it can be a tough and frustrating road dealing with this kind of crap...we spend so long without something that we forget how it really makes us feel.

From the pictures it seems like you are so close to finishing, would be a shame to through in your hat now!

(I admit that my own selfesh ways are at play here, I want to see what that thing can do!)

p.s. My car spent four years in paint jail and the Arse didnt even touch it. That is until I left a rather unpleasent note on his door telling him I would pick it up in five days, two days later he called and told me it was painted and to "get this thing our of my shop." after four years of nothing he painted my car in two days. what a jerk. :lol:

Dont worry I will put forth the max effort possible to finish this BUT i dont have endless pockets thus the situation im in.

Why you say????? well i got a great deal. I dropped the car and was quoted a certain amount and the time frame was 3-6 months best case 9 months worst case. i was good with that considering he has to make money right. I was still good with this after 2 years. But now im going on 4 years and i have lost my patience for this whole thing. we will see what happens around the beginning of june

Stony

• 3 years later...

Ok guys its coming down to the wire. My car pickup date is scheduled for the first weekend in June. HAHAHA I think I have posted something like this for the last 3 years1!!!!

BUT here's the deal. The car is getting picked up finished or not. Progress on the car between now and then will decide on the fate of the car. The chassis guy is saying fro sure it will be done.... BUT as stated before I have seen many completion dates come and go allot with no progress from the last date!!!! SOOOOOO here's the deal. IF the car is done far enough but not finished I will consider finishing the car myself. BUT if the car is not close I'm not going to sink anymore cash into shipping somewhere for some else to finish it. What does that mean????? If I don’t feel comfortable in the amount of work left to finish the car I’m going to put it on the chopping block:icon55:

I really don’t want to do it but well I really don’t have the time or experience to finish the car to the level it has been built up to this point. So keep your eyes out there may be allot of my car up for sale in the next month or so.

Was going thru some old post and came across this. i must have said i was going to sell this car 20 times. Now my shopping list is down to just a few items. i have all teh electrical stuff on the way. Everything to plumb the fuel and brake system. its come a long way (in a long time!!!!)

post-71-071493200 1287204235_thumb.jpg

post-71-049571100 1287204237_thumb.jpg

post-71-097293000 1287204238_thumb.jpg

post-71-058547400 1287204240_thumb.jpg

post-71-006319900 1287204242_thumb.jpg

Edited by stony