HybridZ

Zarah's Official Part Out List

violacleff

Guest 280ZForce
Where is the car now. I would like to come and see it and you so I could buy some stuff. Oh yeah, I'll bring CASH! [email']raymondbrown@cox.net[/email]

the car is in Corona, CA.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 280ZForce
rust situation under the car? Im intrested in getting the stripped shell

i was under the car alot the past couple days and i didnt notice any. but maybe Dave knows of something I dont. plus i havent seen under the hatch carpet yet either.

I would be interested in your halfshafts / cv's and what ever goes with it. We are looking to replace our ujoints with cv's. We are running a a R200. Let me know how much for the Halfshafts / cv joints and the adapters to mate them up. You can email me at john@jnjdragracing.com

Thanks,

John.

Y

Ok guys' date=' I'm slowly pulling this stuff but MSA is coming up and incase someone is local and wants to pull it, I figure I'd list whats coming out of the car and then I'll get it all into the classifieds as soon as I pull and price everything. Most of this stuff is brand new. As you know the car didn't make past 500 miles before her untimely death. Here is a pic of all the stuff.

http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/280zforce/Black%20Daves%20Stuff/

3 in. Mandrel bent Vildini exhaust with Megan Racing N1 muffler (search my videos for sound)

Haltech E6X Brand New already wired for the Z

TS04/T58 Turbo P-trim wheel with .63 AR ported T3 w/spacer Rebuilt 150 miles ago. Sold

ACT 6 Puck Clutch (500 miles)

280zx lightened flywheel

240z lightened flywheel Sold

Greddy Type R Bov

Z31 MAF

Z31 Turbo Coil

HKS External WG with dump tube

2 1/2 in Intercooler kit with Turbohoses couplers and greddy flange will bolt straight on to your and will clear your distributor. IC not included guys (its crushed.)

MOMO steering wheel

Custom Surge Tank with fuel pump

Walbro fuel pump

RC eng. 500cc injectors. Sold

Walbro GSL 392 Fuel pump Sold

Aeromotive adjustable FPR Sold

Aeromotive inline fuel filter. Sold

Tociko Illuminas

CV Axles

3.90 diff.

Honda Wheel adapters

MSA Strut bars front and rear

MSA Sway bars

JSK fuel rail with liquid fuel pressure gauge Sold

Perfect Hatch

Passenger door

Tinted Glass

Perfect Tail lights

Perfect Tail Panel

Dash cover

280z short shift kit

2 3 row radiators

MSA Type 2 side skirts and rear

MSA F40 Rear Spoiler/Wing Sold

2x 280z Radiators

Miata pod w/boost gauge $40 (Not a name brand gauge but it works perfect)

K 'N Filter

16 inch chrome wheels (for those who wanna change the game and rep they hoods right!)

Whatever panels you may want to cut off

This is all from a 73 240z

I will be SELLING all this in the classifieds soon but if you need something now then pm me so I can pull it off for you. A lot of it is already pulled off.

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

If I haven't replied yet, its because I haven't been able to pull the part and see the condition, especially for CV's, or I haven't gotten around to pricing something yet. I want to make sure I give a fair price on everything. Make sure when you pm me that you put the part in the subject, so I can go back to it easily. Its been raining all week and i've been trying hard to get the parts for everyone.

Haltech and injectors are sold. I'm going to pull the surge tank this weekend.