HybridZ

Can anyone make this bodykit?

rclayton12

Guest levelhead86

Wow, this topic has turned into a real lynch mob... does anybody else have anything HELPFUL for this guy, or are we just bumping a useless thread here?

Wow, this topic has turned into a real lynch mob... does anybody else have anything HELPFUL for this guy, or are we just bumping a useless thread here?

You're right. Here's something a little more helpful.

He should move the addition up to cover the rectangular ducts and give the car a little more ground clearance.

Like this:

Airdam.jpg

I didn't photoshop it, but it would be nice if he also recessed (made flush with the fender) the marker lights.

Guest SouthGaZX

anyone find that particular lip? and is it almost definatly from a miata? are the miata and z's bumper that close to the same dimensions?

in styling. I like the miata vents a little better than those huge ones. but neither are big enough to cool brakes or anything.

and good photoshop there Boobala....that makes it presentable. now just lower the whole car an inch and shorter tires and it would be sweet.

I actually like it, so I suppose I'm in the minority here. I do agree that Boobala's photoshop of the nixxed upper holes looks much better. Also, the market lights stick out too much now--a simple fix would be the Hyundai Excel (sp?) side markers. I'm not one for the color, but with some wide wheels, flares, and a black paint job, it would be the money!!

Davy