HybridZ

this is so retarded

Some-Guy

hey, we've all been 16 w/ our first car after xmas ;)

I was thinking about my first car the other day, a '82 Ford LTD (Hey at least it had a 5.0) I had a 12 sub in the rear deck AND a bazooka tube in the trunk. I thought I was baller :) Oh yeah, after my frist wreck I got a new front clip, it was white and the car was dark blue. At least it matched the white vynil top! I painted blue flames on the white front end to tye it all together. I really wish i had some pics to share!

But yes it's pretty lame...

Guest BiltWel

My worse wanabling move was when I was 16 and I black primed my multicolor camaro with rattle cans to get it all one color then letting my a**hole freinds take grey primer and write whatever they wanted to on it. Sombody wrote DUDEHUMMER in bigol letters accross the hood with various other slangs and I had to drive it for 2 weeks cause I was broke and my dad wanted me to understand why you don't do that.

Hah! I love the subtle contrast of the "fear this" sticker on the front windshield and the "Rhode Island" fishing sticker on the back window...

Did anyone notice that there are two cell phone holders on the dash... I guess one is for the booty calls and the other is for the parents to keep tabs on him?

Where are the big 22'' hoops??? Can't be cool without those.

The picture of him by the trunk towards the end just says it all.

hahah I once painted a rabbit flat black with spray bombs but it actualy looked decent lol, I can say even with my first car I didnt do anything retarded except you know spray bomb it nothing that cheesy hell he could have had a decent Z or muscle car or somethign for what he paid for all that garbage I bet

Whay did you make me watch that whole thing thinking there was a punchline when there WAS NO PUNCHLINE!!! I was hoping he'd run into a tree or at least get sideswiped! Now I'll have that stupid song in my head all day, "...when the cops come all I hear is whowhowhoooo..."

The only trouble is now his Grandma needs her car back.

Guest BiltWel

Thats frickin hilarious BrandonsZ I thought the same thing like "wheres the big ol crash em up at the end" turns out the neon was the exciting ending.

lol

Apparently I was never 16 :D

I havn't really done anything ricer-ish that I know of. Although I plan on spraying all my chome trim black soon. I'm sure sure if I'll gloss it so it might just be primer depending on looks. I think that's about as rice as I've gone. And I live in the heaven of all thing rice.