HybridZ

ls1 update

took a trip to where evilc is going to school [alfred university in western, ny] for his senior design project [his 240z-brakes, roll cage, suspension and engine swap]. yes, he's getting college credit for this! figured i'm driving a masters degree [min] with everything i've done to mine. anyway, nice leisurely trip down-about 70 mph cruise around 1900 rpms. before i leave to head home, figured it'd be a good idea to fill up-cause i don't trust the fuel gauge-yet. drove 88 miles, took 2.97 gallons. do the math. told my wife we're getting about 30 mpg, her response, "that doesn't sound right, did u calculate that correctly?". of course i had doubted it too when i first did it in my head but figured it's possible!

pretty sure it's accurate, will know better with some more time/miles on the beast. sure has some nice passing power!

david

took a trip to where evilc is going to school [alfred university in western' date= ny] for his senior design project [his 240z-brakes, roll cage, suspension and engine swap]. yes, he's getting college credit for this! figured i'm driving a masters degree [min]

david

Like you said before...work smarter not harder! Thanks for coming out for the day.

Guest TegRacer324

He's doing his senior project on a Z? What is it for engineering I'm assuming? Damn, my dad told me to do that and I just laughed at him, but unfortunately here I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't fly.

He's doing his senior project on a Z? What is it for engineering I'm assuming? Damn, my dad told me to do that and I just laughed at him, but unfortunately here I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't fly.

Why wouldn't it fly? Yes I am an engineering student. The Z was great project and the best 6 credits I ever earned in college!!!

Guest TegRacer324

Here they usually give you the design projects instead of you thinking of your own. You're pretty much just handed over to a company and you do a job for them. I dunno we'll see in a couple years, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works. Like we don't even have SAE as a design project because there's no sponsors for it right now and it's doubtful it will be the year after next when I'm a senior. If I could that would indeed be the best project I could ever do.

Evilc...don't you worry! When you come over to our company and intern with us this Summer' date=' we will make you pay for those GravyTrain Z credits with boring, repetitive, intern work!! LOL.

See you soon.[/quote']

LOL. Can't wait.

See you in a few weeks.